- Wilson Ultra 100UL V4 (260 GR)
Wilson Ultra 100UL V4 (260 GR)
Wilson is breaking new ground with the latest version of the Ultra racquet. The Ultra 100UL V4 260g is ideal for the young player looking for power and stability. This racquet will also have more control than the previous model. Depending on the angle of the racquet, you will find different anodised reflections and the color changes from ocean blue to purple.
This Wilson Ultra 100UL V4 racquet is one of the most powerful models of the American brand. It has a weight of 260 g with a balance of 33 cm. The weight of this racquet provides maneuverability to take advantage of the spin and keep your opponents at bay.
The 645cm² head is versatile and will allow you to hit hard while keeping a lot of control. In addition, thanks to the Sweet Spot Channel technology that increases the length of the horizontal strings, its ideal hitting area will be larger and will give you more forgiveness.
The 16x19 string pattern provides easy access to spin and plenty of power.
The racquet profile becomes slightly thicker in the center of the head size and core (24-26.5-24.25 mm instead of 24-26-23 mm) to provide more stability and power. The geometric structure of the racquet frame is smoother and will allow for better air penetration. Finally, the grip of the racquet will be more comfortable for players.
- Fortyfive: The FORTYFIVE technology is integrated into the frame offering better stability and comfort for a very good feeling throughout the strike.
- Sweet Spot Channel: The racquet frame has been hollowed out along the inside of the racquet head to increase the sweet spot.
- Agiplast grommets: Grommets and butt cap made by Agiplast from a recycled and recyclable plastic polymer.
- Shape modification of the profile: smoother geometric structure of the racquet frame which will allow the racquet to gain in speed and a more pleasant grip.