- WILSON CLASH 100UL V2 (265 GR)
Product Code: CLASH 100UL V2 Reward Points: 883
In terms of design, Wilson pushes the limits with a brightly finished Infrared anodized paint and a Clash logo embossed in the heart of the racquet.
The Wilson Clash 100 UL V2 racquet continues the tradition of the V1 by offering a lot of versatility but its stability has been significantly improved. The Free Flex technology changes its name to FortyFive° but will continue to provide the mix of stability and flexibility that the Clash is known for.
In terms of features, this tennis racquet features a 645cm² headsize that is very versatile and the 16% increase in the sweet spot will make centering easier.
The 265g weight combined with a 33.1cm balance will allow for better maneuverability of the racquet while maintaining plenty of stability on all your powerful shots.
Based on player feedback, Wilson has improved the stability of this racquet by adding an extra layer of carbon to the head of the racquet.
The string pattern of this racquet is 16x19, which will enhance your spin while providing a good balance of power.
This racquet takes the first step towards eco-friendly racquets with grommets and a butt cap made from recycled polymer.
- Fortyfive: Fortivefive° is the new name for the Free Flex technology already present in the Clash V1, It brings a unique mix between great flexibility and also a lot of stability to offer you an exceptional control without losing power or feeling.
- Sweet Spot Channel: The racquet frame has been hollowed out along the inside of the racquet head to increase the sweet spot.
- Agiplast grommets: Grommets and butt cap made by Agiplast from a recycled and recyclable plastic polymer.
- Shape modification of the profile: smoother geometric structure of the racquet frame which will allow the racquet to gain in speed and a more pleasant grip.