- Babolat Pure Aero Team Racquet
Product Code: Pure Aero Reward Points: 750
The Babolat Pure Aero is back with a new look while keeping its old characteristics. The world’s best known racquet due to the spin it produces is back with the same colours as before: black and yellow. This collection,used by Rafael Nadal, Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, Benoit Paire and Caroline Wozniacki, keeps its legendary spin while gaining more control.
Player benefits : spin - power - manoeuvrability
The Babolat Pure Aero Team racquet is the ultimate weapon for players seeking spin while maintaining lightness and manoeuvrability. Examined to be be more aerodynamic and refined to possess spin oriented technologies, this new model continues the trend.
Weighing 285 grams with a 32 cm neutral balance, this racquet provides manoeuvrability to take advantage of its spin in order to push back your opponents.
The 645 cm² racquet head makes the racquet much more forgiving while keeping an excellent balance of spin; power and control. The 16x19 string pattern enhances movement of the strings and increases power on your strokes to easily overwhelm your opponent with powerful shouts.
A loss of stiffness (71 Ra instead of 72 Ra) is the main difference between this model and his predecessors. It provides more control and feel as well. The racquet also is made new materials taken from other industries.
- For mid level to beginning players seeking maximum spin, power and manoeuvrability.
- Aeromodular³ : Aerodynamic frame shape to maximise the racquet head’s penetration of the air for more spin.
- Cortex Pure Feel : Babolat and SMAC (French Aerospace Business) have added the SMACWRAP material, used in the aerospace industry, to the racquet to reduce vibrations. This material is integrated in the frame’s graphite to reduce impact shock and obtain better sound on your strokes.
- Woofer System : Grommet the lengthens contact time between strings and the ball for better feel and comfort
- FSI Spin : Increased space between strings and Spin Grommets at the 6 and 12 o’clock points for more movement and to obtain more spin
- Carbon PLY Stabilizer : technology created in collaboration with Chomarat, a French automobile and aeronautics specialist, and used in bikes and skis. Added to the racquet’s throat, Carbon Ply brings more stability and precision to your strokes.